Friday, October 03, 2008

GOT TO HAVE IT

Awww, the joy of creating an addiction. It is such a joy. I truly love when I can accomplish this.

There is just something so satisfying about taking a person of normal desires and making them suddenly an addict. Watching their restrain go away.

I really cherish those victories. And with some people it is easier than others. Course the best ones are those who really are so innocent.

They are the types that often claim to be above it all. Who pretend they have no problem with temptation.

Then I sit back and love listening to their illusions. Takes time to find out what button to push, but I love it.

And the rule is the greater the delusion the farther they fall. Got to love it. Now that really makes me happy.

I know some would not call that a good thing. But I can't help it. I just get tired of the myths.

Those darn times when people want to pretend to be angels. How they love those fantasies.

Yep, I really have to admit for me there is joy in guiding some poor misinformed person towards the light. Normally it is a neon one.

But that is part of the fun. You have to truly love that aspect. Which I blame on all the people who keep acting as if life is perfect.

Now in this case I'm not talking about the bible thumpers. Oh there are a few of them in that camp.

But essentially, I'm talking about all the people out there that set impossible standards for life. They are the ones that get to me the most.

Because they mislead others. Always give this terrible image that life will be other than paradise.

Which is the part that I work to end. Yep, nothing makes me happier that to bring education to others.

Have to feel proud when you can do that. And you know I cherish each lesson taught. Makes me feel useful.

Just have to act like I care. That is the hard part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home