Saturday, October 04, 2008

LOVING IT

Ah, well the wonderful joy of doing what you truly love. And being able to do it whenever you want.

Now that is real freedom. Got to love that idea of love. Wish I could be more honest on that subject.

See you can love some things with no problems. And then you have to be worried about it being acceptable.

See loving it can be alright as long as others see it as something allowed. Requires a certain degree of acknowledging that you won't be crazy.

Pity too since you know there are all kinds of things that you can love that aren't necessarily socially tolerable. Yep, that is always required.

And to me that is other than fair. I mean why must my joy be diminish by a set of rules? Really sucks.

Could be so wonderful to get past that point. To be free to go for it. Whatever it was or happened to be.

Now the only problem that complicates it for me is being a Mayor. I have to avoid ruining my mask.

So that means preserving some illusion of propriety. It sucks. I hate working so hard to hide my real loves.

But then I do try and face that this is a practical choice. I have to take time to be careful. And that is a lot of hard work.

Sometimes it does get so hard taking the time to be sure I find ways to keep my real joys a secret. And that is well worth it.

After all those little detours help to keep me sane. Yep, I just can't tell others that. I really don't think it is a good idea.

So I tolerate the whole practice of saying one thing and doing another. And no, I haven't forgotten what that is called.

I think it is best to say that I am exercising my rights. Sounds so much more pleasant that saying I'm a pervert.

Don't need that kind of title. Might be true, but don't need it. Yep, prefer the blessings of just that mask.

Makes the world saner to a degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home