Monday, October 06, 2008

PEARLS

Ah them nice little luster joys. You just have to feel good about them. Yep, I know I do. When they are a good option.

Not crazy about them if they aren't my idea of luster. Those are the times when you deal with somebody else's idea of cool.

They come from some oyster of their mind. Buried deep beneath a sea of delusion. They don't have a clue on how much they suck.

However you can be sure they are so proud of them. And will make them into a nice necklace for their minds.

Which is find except they want you to admire them. So you listen to that drool they call wisdom.

It never is brilliant or insight, but they sure are proud of it. As for myself, I just try to not go crazy in the process.

I mean I do worry that it might be catchy. Which really seems more likely that my brain affecting them.

Yeah, that doesn't happen much. Still you can hope. I know I do. I really cling to the illusion people want to be sane.

I say it is an illusion because it is. And to be honest I'm not sure I want to change it that much.

Call me stupid, but honestly I find there to be more happiness when people have their pearls. They might be stupid, but happy.

Where I have to get concerned is when they want me to enjoy them too. Now that is the scary part.

Which never ends in a celebration. Unless by some chance I am able to sell them. But so far trying to get rid of used brain cells doesn't work that well.

I keep hoping it will change though. In terms of finding ways to market dementia. I mean other than donating the person to some organ clinic.

Haven't heard they take brains though. Might be fun. You know have a place that could recycle them.

Without it turning nuts. Which is the real down side. You know if you did find a use for the cells they might make things worse.
That is the hard part to take care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home