Monday, September 08, 2008

SENSELESS

Oh yeah, got to love those moments. The times when life really makes no sense at all. I'm telling you these are not time so joy.

It is as if stupidity was in charge. Some demon who is a complete moron took over because all the angels were on a coffee break.

Course I'm no expert on such things, but I am sort of assuming that stupidity would most likely come for hell's turf instead of heaven. Not quite a note of happiness though.

But then I suppose that this isn't always the result of any supernatural problem either. I mean from what I've seen man is pretty good at doing stupid things.

Which you would assume might encourage us to do otherwise. However, I haven't noticed that to be the case.

Instead it seems to work more on a basis of pure insanity. Although I doubt insanity is ever really pure.

Still I do have to admit that this does lead to a lot of head scratching. After all there are so many times when reality does get stretched.

So far out of shape that it never seems it will survive. And that really is such a pain. I do love for things to make sense.

They just never quite manage to stay that way. Oh we do achieve them for a while. Perhaps a long while, still sooner or later they get messed up.

Speaking for myself, I can say that I have adopted a philosophy of tolerance on the subject. Didn't always, but do now.

By that I mean I have taken the time to accept that stupidity will have a part in the real world. No matter are plans, it is there.

Regardless of our intentions it is there. Do I take pride in it? Nope. Do I wish it would always be the case, no.

Still I have to embrace for the reality. Which means no screaming and getting upset. No, sitting down and brooding over it.

Instead it means moving ahead and savoring the day. Basically living in denial as much as possible.

Yeah, that really does work for me. I think it is the place I've come to cherish as really the place where sanity does exist.

Better to lie that not face the need for this. At least it is my view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home