Sunday, September 07, 2008

A TASTE FOR THE GOOD LIFE

Yep, yep, who will complain about this? Well, too many that is who. I tell you that is amazing to me.

Now where is it written that life is going to be fair? Is this some kind of rule that I missed out noticing?

The problem is it only gets mentioned by the ones that don't want you to have a good life. They never apply it to themselves.

Which you have to admit is not a fair standard. Not in my book. Nope, I don't bother with such views.

I just try to set my own standard in that regard. Oh I will listen to all the people talk about waste and greed.

Ever notice they are mainly the ones that don't admit to their own weakness in that area? Yeah that is what I have observed.

Which is naturally the standard where they only want you to change. Never them. They want you to be conservative, but not on there end.

I do appreciate how you know people view all politicians as greedy. And also self serving.

But at the same time, we do need to survive. And that means we need an income. Maybe some thing we get too much, but is us being poor going to help?

I don't think that will solve any problems. We are after all the examples of how the system works.

So what better way to inspire hope that to allow us a chance to show the system does offer its blessings? Only makes sense to me.

I'm sure there are plenty out there who would say this is not a good choice, but honestly we do need that option. My view you understand.

Which is the one I do live by. And so very often it is a blessing. Yep, I love spreading around the joy.

And naturally there is no problem making this be realistic and successful. Just have to have a little variety in the process.

Just you know make it all in my control. I will pass around the resources as needed.
And makes sure it is done in a fair way.

Which I'm sure everyone would trust right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home