Wednesday, September 03, 2008

SMILES IN THE BRAIN

Ah the real joy in life. When you have that vision in your head that makes life seem like a blessing.

Nothing truly gives me greater joy than when I can sit back and have a reason to feel good about something. Yep, that is a true joy.

Naturally, my joy is derived from whatever inspires grief in somebody else. That might seem rather cruel and insensitive, but it is for me practical.

Essentially this is a matter of being realistic. Misery doesn't exactly pass people by in life.

Sooner or later it will strike the everyone. Including those you hate. Yep, when you are fortune you find out.

Now the best part is when you know it isn't your doing. So nobody can sit back and accused you of causing problem.

Yep, I love those moments. A chance to know the boomerang of fate finally hit the face of the jerk you hate.

Now the real fun is from keeping record of the event. To sit back and savor the event with such joy.

Because it is a form of entertainment. Well to me it is. Now I will of course not admit this to the public.

Not that stupid. Nope this would not be a good choice. I would prefer to make this a choice from necessity.

Mainly in terms of the affirmation it gives about life. The basic foundation that you can't a heaven that lasts forever.

Not in this life. Now I know plenty who would prefer to ignore this fact. They would be happy to regard it as real and forever.

So they spend their time pretending. And this is better? Not to me. I would like it to be, but it isn't.

What is true is that we find ourselves in fortune's play land. Yeah, yeah, such a great illusion.

And most people prefer to stay there. A place so full of the wonderful opportunity to think we can find perfection.

That is the fun of it all, when the smiles I get come from knowing somebody's bubble was burst. It is to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home