Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TRANSFUSIONS

Well I'm sure most people would assume that this is related to blood. Some little situation that applies to an emergency.

Now talking about that would be way too easy. Just a predictable detour. Not the least work my effort.

What I'm thinking of is or course completely different. A matter of dealing with issues related to the pocket book.

You might not be the kind of person who ever needs a blood transfusion. Some are lucky that way.

However I would imagine everyone will need a wallet transfusion during their lifetime. Probably more than one.

And then that is where I do my service for others. It is a very important. I have the needles and process all arranged.

Just a question of making sure the right person is aware of my services. You have to be sure that they can afford the cost.

Oh I don't mind as long as they are willing to pay the charges. This is financial medicine after all.

So it is only fair that I get to pass on the cost. And a few extra charges to be sure it is worth my while.

Of course I also have to at times be sure that I add in any extra costs. And so naturally I do figure in those fees.

But the best part is helping others. That is what makes it all worthwhile. A chance to see a face light up from the joy.

It normally last right up to the point they get my first bill. Which is one of many naturally.

I just don't bother t tell them that at the time. Why ruin the moment's satisfaction of letting them discover this bill after the fact?

I think that really is not a good option. So I do tend to avoid mentioning it. Later just works so much better.

And by the time they discover the transfusion is really a debt, hey it is too late. However, they can savor the joy of getting help.

I only wish they were grateful more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home