Thursday, August 28, 2008

SOFTWARE

Another of those terms that came with the computer age. And we all know they are the keys to our program world.

Those little places where we get to hide and not think. A place we can find sense in the stupidity called life.

I personally have other ideas in mind with this one. Yeah, that is the joy I find from turning something soft.

I am thinking here in terms of brains. The ways I can make them nice and soft. So they will wear the way I want them too.

We're talking mush you understand. The ability to make people stop thinking in terms of reason.

To make them decide that being a robot is a good thing. Yeah, that is the part that really counts.

Well it does for me. And the best way to do this is by making people think they are content.

I didn't say they would really be content, but made to think so. And there are so many options in that regard.

Yep, a party, a few kind words and it is all enough to turn most minds into putty. Work it right and it will be silly too.

Hard to really be all that upset when you can mold a mind into a lump from a rock. Yep, got to love it.

And when I have the chance to accomplish I am extra proud. Sort of like taking pride in a piece of art.

But some might not look at it that way. They would be more inclined to treat it as a bad thing.

I guess I can appreciate it to a point. Some do get rather upset at the idea of being manipulated.

However, for me I see it as a good thing. And I always try to make it fun. Which helps to make it all beneficial.

Well from my view. Others, maybe not. Just leave them with a smile and everything is great.

Which is the part that gives me a reason to savor my version of software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home