Friday, August 29, 2008

DON'T MOVE

Ah, the joys of mental paralysis. Just those moment of pure pleasure when the person's eyes tell you they are having a brain fart.

Yeah, now that is a real thrill. The times of such pleasure when you succeed in giving a person the kind of panic attack that keeps them from thinking.

Now normally this happens whenever you are dealing with a person that is dependent upon you in some way. Which I always savor.

Those are the lives you just truly cherish. And the hard part is finding these candidates when you need them.

Oh they are out there. A few hearty souls who will believe anything any time you tell them something.

The big plus to such situations is when you can turn them into a slave. Oh not officially. No, no, no.

This is all on paper. Mainly through loan or aid of some kind. And you just get so thrilled by the times this opportunity occurs.

Yes, it is to savor and enjoy. Which is so wonderful since it does present itself for me so often.

Oh not as often as I would like, but as a Mayor I experience this so much. But then maybe at times it is more than I would like.

Need is the pure gold of life for leech like me. Each nugget is the occasion for getting rich in some way.

The little mines that come begging to be prospected. You don't need a map or any other means to find them.

So you just sit back and stake a claim in that person's resources. And they will be so grateful.

Providing you work it right. Which is the big key. You have to be sure you take the time to not let it appear as you care.

Well in terms of getting rich. It has to be one of those cases where you act as if it is not a problem. Right up to the point to flash the IOU deed in their eyes.

Then comes the stares. Those moments of truth that dig in their eyes. The ones where they know you own their butts.

Pity I can't take a bow for my performances, but I guess I will settle for the wealth from the deception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home