Sunday, August 31, 2008

CHURNING

Oh yeah, the sweet consequence of guilt. Got to love it. Those moments when can see pure fear in somebody's eyes.

Yep, a truly cherished moment. One of the sweetest victory. Because you know how it will end up meaning grief for somebody.

And the kind that leads to anxiety as well as things such as excessive cases of white knuckle moments. Just have the thrills to watch them panic.

It is always a time of purest joy. Providing you are not among those who are doing the suffering.

Nope that me is the time when we just get all giddy over the facts. You sit back and watch with such contentment.

And the more they decay in control the better the show. I know how much people love to make this a game.

You know act like they are in control. That nothing will come their way to ever keep them from controlling their life.

A nice fantasy to be sure. And as much as I love to make up such crap, I don't actually pretend it is true to myself.

That is the part, which truly is the most silly. Those times you have to just sit back and wait for the disaster.

Oh you can be sure it will come. Nothing will keep it from happening. Nope , not unless you happen to be related to luck.

Which I have yet to find to be the case in life. Oh there are a few that will still love to pretend they are never going to lose.

Yep, they are so full of it. Now what is the question. But you can be sure it will not be good.

Alas, that is what one works so hard to cure. The ridiculous times when this turns out to be other than something to brag about.

Well I know I did find it entertaining. Yep, such a blessing to be sure. At least for me. For them more about grief.

Which fits with my theory. There is a certain amount of grief floating around in life. The key is not to get you share.

For that you need a decoy. Anybody will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home