Saturday, September 06, 2008

SUCH FUN

Now I really wish this was about fun. This is more about the times when life is not so much fun.

You just say this to try and inspire some reason so smile anyway. Yeah, I really do cherish those times.

It is when the brain sort of goes wacky and decides griping doesn't work. So you figure the option of just making it all crazy is a good thing.

Silly becomes the order of the day. Take on the frowns with a jesters touch. Yep, that really is the important part.

I truly do love those times. Maybe I will find some extra creative way to make it all seem wonderful.

Now to me we all need these moments. Those times when life can truly be okay to be other than serious.

I do think serious comes up too much. People seem to crave it so much more. Which is sad.

After all if we only hear the bad things how can we find the joy? How can we reach out with hope?

Er, maybe I don't need to let myself take time to you know dwell on how that sounds too preachy. That can be scary.

Yep, that is the part I don't want. I'm not trying to drum up donations here. I have enough options in terms of taxes.

So instead I just keep tossing this out for other reason. The happier people are the more they are likely to you know cooperate.

And the thing is when they are happy the want more crap. So it builds and appetite. Yeah, that is very important.

Got to let them develop that need for more. And in a way that comes down to them seeking my help.

It might not be perfection, but it does balance out when I try to make it work. Yep, never will find the ideal solution perhaps, but sometimes it works.

In any case, when I build that kind of passion in people I see it as a success. And for that I am happy.

Providing the end up needing my supply for their fixes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home