Thursday, July 10, 2008

STEAM

Such a great thing to see in the eyes of somebody that look of utter fuming. They are really pissed and that makes me so happy.

Yeah, I love seeing the look. One that makes them want to kiss, but not willing to admit it. That is really fun.

Just turning up that fire really makes for some great moments. The kind you love to use in a picture.

But then you can't always show it off. Yep, that would be tacky to some. Which is why I keep mine is a scrapbook.

And I do take it out from time to time. To cherish those special times when I had those hot victories.

Now the big challenge is to be sure you do this in a way that gives people a real reason to want to explode. Just a matter of strategy.

Yep, see the reality is if you light a bunch of small fires it works so much better than if you use a blow torch. Simmering is better than a volcano.

It last longer. That makes it so much more entertaining. You get the person totally boiling without exploding it is so glorious.

Just never give them a chance to cool off. Yeah, that is a great goal. Just one that I try to savor whenever possible.

Course to keep in practice and not lose my edge, I do so need to keep working on a wide variety of options. Which includes those I have a friends too.

Yeah it might be sad in some ways, but alas you just can't always get the perfect occasions to cause heat to your enemies. So you have to have more options.

Now that is not all bad. You just blame it on somebody else. The them really suffer a lot in the process.

But I'm not complaining better them than me. And I will find that such a blessing when it works.

Now all I need to do is be sure I take time to pick my options carefully. Some friends can get so picky when you upset them.

And that is why I keep a wide circle of friends. That way I don't have to worry about running out of place to light fires.

Cooking always a joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home