Wednesday, July 09, 2008

OVERDONE

Now there are some people who just don't get it. They just take time to go to excess on everything.

This is not a sane choice. It is other than a good option. Instead it really drive you nuts. Because they can't shut up about it.

And that does not make me happy. I mean if you tell me once I do understand. I don't need a review and then a second review later.

Nor do I want to hear more about it later. Or have you ask me to comment on the event later.

I mean I'm sorry, but this is not a good choice. Just savor your victory or imagined victory.

Give me the simple joy of listening, once. Then shut up about it! Yeah, give me a break please.

But if by chance you do more or for some reason make it really great, then cool. I can love that option.

Just be original about it. Yeah, come on make sure it is not going to make me yawn. I hate that route.

I mean if you are going to talk about some super human accomplishment, don't talk about something that I know is impossible. That hardly impresses.

Or talk about the ordinary either. I don't want some melodrama about taking out the trash.

Fair enough. Other than that some balance would be nice. You know just a chance to show off you good side.

Well the side that looks good at least. Yeah, don't brag and the show me some old rag. Hmmm, nice rhyme, might make a good motto.

In any case I am doing my best here to be sure I keep this in balance. Essentially if you are going to give me dribble at least do it with class.

Don't feed me crap unless you are prepared to make it smell sweet. Toss in something interesting to make it sound great.

And then I might even tolerate the other stuff. If it gets a tad boring, I will survive. As long as you don't do it all the time.

Then it is a time for me to say good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home