Monday, July 07, 2008

BRICKS

Ah the solid and dependable. Gives you a sense of being secure and stable. Really grabs at you.

Now the problem with bricks is that they are inflexible. When you are talking the possibility of it being an image for a person.

Then you are talking about something that can be such a mixed bag of joy. Because they might appear as durable, but often they are not.

Instead they are a facade. A mask of lies that beguiles you trust. And who needs that? I sure don't.

Nope in my view they are not reliable at all. And the big problem is with how seductive they can be.

Oh you gaze at them and say, hey this guy is stable. A really foundation of strength that will handle any storm.

Only you never find out till it is too late. By then you have already made plans to build a whole future edifice of trust to them and it crumbles.

Yeah, just not a good option. Now it would be nice if that wasn't the case. If you could depend upon something more positive.

However, in the end they collapse no matter how much mortar of encouragement you use.

This is where I become a building inspector. Um, not like city ones who are most unreasonable people imaginable.

I just prefer to make it something where I want to know if these bricks are really trustworthy. Yeah, that is really important.

Now I will admit there are ways of improving on the quality of some bricks. Yep, that is the part I like.

Just have a chance to figure out how to make any brick useful. Even if you have to make some of them expendable.

Yeah, that really accept some bricks are truly useful when crushed. Sounds harsh perhaps, but fact of life.

Oh I don't tell them that. I make them think they can be a chimney or other great item. But in the end I just use them up when they serve best.

Like with other things, my motto with bricks is lay the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home