Monday, June 30, 2008

THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Awww, such a great concept. Meaning naturally that we have all the time in the world to do what we want.

And being night even better. For we have the blackness to give us a chance to hide our secret desires.

That is so extra special. Now for those of us so inclined there is the added joy of when we have certain special priorities.

As in some glorious moment of pure inspiration. You know when we are inclined by the eve to search for things where we can hide from possible witnesses.

What is extra amazing to me is that in addition to night, the most popular place for my kind of recreation is in dimly lit bars. Sort of like it helps to justify the mood.

Then there is also the parking lots at motels where they have those nice dark areas so you can park you can without it being seen from the street. Now that is such a blessing.

Okay I do admit for some the night is young is other than an inspiration for my kind of entertainment. They want to do wholesome forms of joys.

Like going out to eat or some other thing you can do anytime. For them young is say six p.m.

And late is eight o'clock. Heck, I'm just getting started at eight. Barely had a chance to even get my mind in gear.

However, that is not the way these addicts of boredom are. The crazies. Why they even enjoy spending time with their families.

I dread the idea of what inspired that mindset. Most likely came from their parents. So unbelievable.

Still you do what you can. And that means letting poor afflicted souls of dullness live in the delusions.

Meanwhile for the rest of us. The ones who love to party and find darkness as good a time to do it as any, if not better, then we are happy.

I am grateful I guess that I don't have to mess with such lovers of bland too much at night. They don't tend to hang out at my watering holes.

But their defectors do. And there are many of them. I sure do love it when one of them comes into my lair.

I can buy them a drink and hope the night will give them such a reason to celebrate this moment of enlightenment. And if it is a woman, even better! Then I can really make her glow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home