Friday, July 11, 2008

BEAUTY

There is plenty of this in life if you know where to look. Even in places you think it doesn't exists at times

But the main thing to me is that you have to keep your definition of beauty flexible. Yeah, that is very important.

Otherwise you could totally miss out on some blessed landscape. Which can come in so many different forms.

See some people set standards for themselves that are totally unrealistic. They figure that they won't accept beauty in their life unless it is measures up to their interpretation.

So they spend their lives refusing some beauty that isn't as perfect as they want. Never getting to know or appreciate what lies beneath the surface.

All I can say to that is fantastic. I love it. I am so grateful people have that view. It makes my life so much easier.

The more people who have that view the better chance I have to dangling some lie out there that will sucker them in. I can tell them whatever they want to hear and feel so proud in the process.

Yeah, that really is such a joy for me. A chance to live in the bliss of knowing since I am not as picky I can abuse the discards with pure joy.

My is that heaven or what? It sure it to me. Just another dose of perfection for me that makes me so happy.

Why if I work it right, I can get them to pay me for the right to take some discard off their hands. Just dangle a myth out there and it is perfect.

Well it sure works for me. I love every second I can do that. And so far it has happened a lot.

Just about as many times as I can want and then some. Fabulous blessings come to he who isn't hard nose on the issue of beautiful.

So I do focus more on quantity instead of quality. And let me tell you that is important. All the people who talk about quality are normally the ones who don't get either.

So it sounds impressive, but that is just it all it is. As for the truth, these are the ones who end up with sitting at home alone at night because they are still waiting for quality.

Meanwhile, I have a take it number approach. Just make sure my dance card is always full. And that is a reason to smile in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home