Wednesday, June 04, 2008

COME HERE LOOKS

Ah, the joy of invitations. You get one of these you can feel so thrilled. Providing it comes from the right source.

If it comes from a wrong source you can be in big trouble. Now right and wrong are hardly terms with universal meaning.

Depends on who you ask as to what would be right or wrong. Basically for me a wrong source is one that would entice, but end up causing grief.

There has to be you know a certain appeal in the first place or you wouldn't fall for their hype. Only you get so jazzed you brain forgets that it isn't reality.

So they sneak in with the seductive words and make you slave to their desires. Really disgusting.

This happen to me the other day. I was tooling down the road when I saw this young gal holding up a car wash sign.

There are a lot of those around. So nothing surprise. But I have to admit she was extra appealing.

Yeah, a guy thing, what can I say? And naturally it worked. I mean she sure knew how to make the most of her comments.

At least I wasn't alone. There as a whole line of middle aged farts out there that all were figuring we could get more than a car wash for our contribution.

Yep, not quite a moment of real clarity or wisdom here. And we did get our cars washed. Didn't pay that much attention though.

Were too busy watching the gal. Pathetic huh? Yep. And let me tell you it did not thrill me to find out later the windows on my car weren't rolled up when it was being washed.

I was just feeling so thrilled by her comments didn't pay attention. Not tell much later. Like after my pants leg was soaked from when I opened the door.

And when I noticed my car seat was totally squishing. Oh I did turn around and go back. Had to try.

But by then they were gone. I did notice several of the other guys, also soak who were driving around in circles.

We did share the same thought and stupid faces. Plus extra cleaning bills. Ah, let me tell you that as almost worth the abuse.

But not completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home