Sunday, May 25, 2008

PARTY ON

Well this being an election year we do appreciate the party being held is about politics. And somebody when it is all over it going to think they have a reason to celebrate.

Whether the public feels that way I guess will depend on how much the bill is when it comes. You can always count on a bill.

Oh I'm all in favor of it you see. As a politician myself I do cherish this aspect. I want my cut of the cake too.

Just so savor when the tax cake gets baked. Yep, it means a lot and you can count on me to do my fair share to add icing to my pocket.

Now of course in my fish pond I never treat it as my fault. No, no, no. That will never do.

I have this image to preserve. Okay not a real one, but I don't tell people that part. I have to concentrate on doing it for the right reasons.

Oh maybe some don't appreciate that fact. People can be so darn picky in that regard, but why mess it success?

Okay some might not call it success. Well in terms of helping the public. But somebody has to cater the banquet.

And they do get paid. True I don't serve the whole meal. Maybe just an appetizer, but it works just the same.

So I need to be compensated along the way. Have a few bucks for the effort. Shoot I might even make the appetizer tasty.

Well I would make it seem so. Isn't that nice? I hope so, mean it to sound like I care, even if I don't.

I do want to have you enjoy yourself. And that is want really counts. We all have a god time.

We can worry about the hangover and other problems later. They can be addressed when we have time.

Maybe while asleep. That does seem to be a good time for most of us. We do work so hard to find our sleeping pills.

Like internet and cable. Just pass the snack of denial. Yum. Hey, tell me it doesn't work that way?

Okay pass the illusion and we can all keep lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home