Monday, June 02, 2008

ADDITION

Great when this means more in your pocket. More in a way that you view the events of a given situation. Hoping they are not as bad as they seem.

Something you can somehow correct with the right math. Just a little addiction of details to be able to take things from point a to point b in a painless process.

And the way you can achieve this without it being too costly is even more important. For that will may the whole thing even more satisfying.

Well for me at least. Maybe not for others, but I see it that way. Just not sure everyone would agree.

But life should be about numbers don't you think. The kind that add up in a positive way. Providing you don't have a person coming around an eraser.

That is the part, which is the important when you are dealing with those who want to add things while subtracting from you. Oh yes, this is so much fun.

Well I will tell you this is not a good way to apply mathematics if you are on the side facing the subtraction. But then I assume this is understood.

At least one would think it would be easily understood, however, I have a feeling whatever is the thinking or knowledge it does not translate into action. Basically we do what we want regardless of the math.

So far that does seem to be the guiding principle. And it doesn't surprise me. Only thing that doesn't work is the way people talk about it.

You see that is the defining issue here. It isn't enough to do the math in your favor you have to be willing to tell the truth about it.

Well at least that is the way I chose to view it. And so far I think that is not the way everyone else treats it.

But that is okay, because with my book of record keeping things always add up perfectly. Yeah, it does make a difference.

And that is such a wonderful option when looking at numbers you don't want to read. That is less than a joy.

Now as for the meaning of joy, ah, well that too depends on who you ask. We just can't always make sure we know the way others do math.

I've spent a lifetime looking for others math books and haven't found them yet. So I don't quite feel to be sure that is a good choice from my point of view, but it does make for some interesting numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home