Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NO LONGER

Aww, this is such a great thing. A problem that was, but is gone. Oh yeah, this I do cherish.

Now what is not so cool is when say you have to deal with something that you really enjoy that goes away. This is not the best part of life.

Well unless you want it to disappear. Then you can pretty much count on it being something you won't wish to have happen.

And that is where one has to be able to savor the joys of adjusting. Or maybe you call it coping.

I think of it as one of those things where you just focus on you know the joy of moving on. Well I call it a joy.

Just not sure how others view it. But I can say that it was not quite what I expected when I was working on the idea of tomorrow.

You know, a cool end to problems. A nice time when things get better. Well it is my hope at least.

Just doesn't always work that way in real life. Would be great if it did, but it doesn't. And that is okay, I don't mind.

Providing there are times when this really is not an option. Not sure it really is much of an option on other occasions, but I keep hoping.

However, the great part is when we focus on the good part. You know when no longer leads to joy.

Just keeping that focused can be difficult. We have to do what we can to try and make it work.

Now sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But I like to play the percentages. Namely that if you keep doing it long enough then it will end up right sooner or later.

However, that doesn't happen when I want it too. So I have to plot to make it real. And that can be such a pain at times.

Which is not quite how I wish to focus my attention. But that is okay because I am able to say that when I have the chance I can simple avoid even thinking about it.

Until the time comes I figure that I will at least take time to focus better on ways to see the no longer that really do work. At least a few of them.
Or I will make them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home