Saturday, May 31, 2008

ANOTHER RHYME

Ah, well what is better than to you know have the time when things have a certain rhyme quality. Sort of link together in a way that give life almost a lyrical quality.

Well it does sound good. And even better when it happens. Which is not that often compared to what one would prefer.

But that is okay if somehow in the midst of it all one has the capacity to have it make some kind of sense. Just for a while.

Yep, that really does matter. We can take the insanity for a while, but it is a whole different aspect when it is constant.

So my way to deal with the whole thing it to figure the best means to give everything some worthwhile aspect. You know so we will feel better about it.

Very nice when this happens. I feel so accomplished when it occurs. Course since this is not all the time that does cause certain problems.

We do like when things go well. Gives us such a great feeling. Like the world is perfect and worthwhile.

However, if it gets bent a little, well then we have a problem. Oh yeah, that is not a good alternative.

Only problem is that does come up way too often. And let me tell you the best part to this is not letting it drive me nuts.

I mean is there any reason we would not want this to be our option? Come on be honest here.

Don't you think that silly and insane have a certain place in life? I do. And I have definitely made it part of my agenda.

Which is made easier by the number of times this seems to work. All the result of having so many crazies working for me.

Now I didn't say they viewed themselves in such a manner. Now quite how they perceive themselves.

Oh yeah, they will regard themselves as normal. And that makes it all the more lacking in rhyme.

Because you can be sure it will not appear sane and in balance or harmony as long as nuts are involved. Which is most of the time.

But that makes it all such a joy in terms of entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home