Friday, May 16, 2008

VERY MUCH

Well my interpretation of this is that it is a lot and good. In an uplifting way. Oh I know how very much can be the pits if it involves something such as pain.

But I really think the upside of this term dominates the interpretation. For me it is what I prefer.

I mean I would rather have something to look forward too than something to hate. Call it silly, but I like smiles.

Oh yeah that is a good thing from my view. Mainly because like is depressing enough by itself.

I don't need to help it. And I sure don't wish to make it a habit of looking or the very much that causes head aches.

One can easily avoid this option in my opinion. Just take the right effort. And you can truly achieve it with effort.

And why shouldn't we be able to focus on the good side? What is wrong with that? Nothing to me.

But with some people you could forget the word happy. They couldn't find very much with a map and compass.

You could even drive them to the spot and have signs posted saying this is it and they would go huh? Pathetic, simply pathetic!

However, I chose to reflect on only those with help. They are the ones who are redeemable.

Oh yeah those are the ones I live for. To mold and shape into something of promise. A gem to sparkle in the sun.

But then I do that for a simple reason. It helps me find those who I can later fleece after I have fattened them up.

Yeah, would you expect other from me? I mean really would that be realistic. And I thank you very much for the thoughtfulness.

Now if you wish to have the right kind of very much, I will be hosting seminars later. Just bring your checkbook.

I'm sure you will be very blessed from my lecture. Well maybe the booze I put in the punch too.
But got to have the very much in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home