Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DESPERATE

DESPERATE

Love dealing with desperate people. They are so, well desperate. And this really is such a plus when you are trying to victimize suckers.

Okay that sounds terrible, but it isn't. Not really. I know some would say it is, but it really isn't.

Mainly because I feel I am performing a service. What kind of service you might ask and my answer is education.

Now what could be more noble and thoughtful than that? Nothing I can think of. At least at this moment.

But unfortunately it can be challenging to always help desperate people out in such situations. Now I realize some might not think this is helping.

But I do. People are basically in desperate situations prone to expect the worse. And when the imagination kicks in they really go overboard.

Oh this leads to things like excessive worrying, anxiety attacks and all other kinds of problems. None which improve life.

So my approach is to make it easier on them by letting them experience some disaster. Then they can enjoy seeing what trouble is like and relax a little.

Nor more worry since the worse did happen. Then they can know it really isn't as bad as they feared.

This inspires confidence. And durability as well as stamina. Which I think is a good thing.

Not sure everyone share my view on that. I know so many who might regard it as other than a joy.

But you can't always expect gratitude from such folks. Still they do benefit. And that ought to be worth something.

In any case I will do my best to keep on smiling and doling out the joy. Yep, such a valuable service to my fellow man.

Well it goes in my book as such. Maybe not to everyone else, but for me it works that way.

Still I will cherish those times of being a common sense mentor. Just does me so proud. And I will keep being that way regardless.

Until they tell me it won't work any longer. But I won't admit to it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home