Saturday, May 17, 2008

TOO LITTLE

TOO LITTLE

Nothing more annoying than to be short enough to do any job. Boy is that a pain. Always hate when you have that big hope for success and it ends up being foiled by a short pocket book.

Yeah, that bites. You get all set for success and you end up with nothing. I hate that so much.

But it is okay, I have my ways to offsetting such disappointments. And naturally too little really means taking it to a very creative level.

Which naturally translates into something very focused in terms of money. You need to be sure you can eliminate that too little.

However, that is not always easy. Well if you worry about things like the law. If you are just okay with getting it by any means no problem.

I have that option from my view. Just make the effort to be sure the priority is getting the too little fixed.

Well I think it is pretty important. Though some might not. Which is the main issue here, you have to allow for what is important.

That gets all muddle you see when you sit down and take time to actually worry about other issues such as morals. Now I ask you does that really make sense?

All that fuss and mess is sort of pointless if you have to do it for the right reasons in terms of making it sound good to others. Why can't they just lie like everyone else?

Simple enough to me. Just obvious others don't see it that way. And that I why I think I need to be put in charge of this whole deal.

You know have the final say on solutions. I feel it would work better with me in charge. Yeah, everyone would benefit that way.

Oh maybe they might not see it that way at first, but it would work out if they just gave me a try. As in trust me.

I realize some might consider that to be an issue. But I could fix if they gave me a chance to do so.

Just a matter of time and the right opportunity. Well that all comes down to me making the opportunity to end the too little.

I just need to have the right inspiration. Money will do it every time even if you have the nuts who say the rules matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home