Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT

Now carrying on in my basic theme of fun, I do want to touch base on good entertainment. In a different mode than last time.

To that end I want to broaden the scope of what is pleasure. Don't you get tired of having it define by others?

Which is why I want to create the ultimate theme park. I will call it Limburger Heaven. And in Limburger Heaven I will have a special ride for Rash's private pleasures.

Oh we will have all the usual treats that you would expect from a thrill park. With a few twists.

You know normal laws will be excluded from Limburger Land. And as its Governor I will be happy to pardon any who think they needed it.

Price of bribe will be included in admission. Which will come with a list of pardon sins. Then a lists requiring extra bribes.

Oh this has so many possibilities. Just full of joy and things that will make us so happy. Imagine the ways you can relax.

I'm really excited about this project. Now I will have to start a fun raising program. Perhaps even a bond to two.

Imagine that, a bond for something good for a change. Now that I think has all kinds of possibilities.

Yep, I see this as a great option. Just can't wait to put it into practice. And I'm sure I can run it pass the voters.

What the heck do we need to waste all that money on education for anyway? Heck I've heard that education is the best teacher.

So we will let the little tikes in too. Now that would really bug me if I didn't figure it would add so many smiles.

Hmmm, may have to work on ways to reduce the issue of voting age. Oh yeah a whole lot of happy teenagers would be a good plus at the polls.

By golly this will work. I'm going to push for this as soon as I can. Maybe even around election time.

Yep, the voters visiting Limburger Land would bound to be appreciative. And later we can branch out.

Perhaps a whole group of franchises. It is to sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home