Sunday, May 18, 2008

OFF AGAIN, ON AGAIN

Oh yeah this really makes me day. Dealing with people who can't make up their mind on stuff.

Really is so annoying at times. You think you are dealing with somebody who is dependable and then, wham, they suddenly become like a ghost.

Always hate those options. Really is not a good choice. Not to me. I would prefer to just you know deal with the sane ones.

Only they are rare to be sure. Not where you can find them very often. And in my city even more so.

But I do make allowances and try my best to find them when I can. Just weeding through the nuts and unstable gets tough.

They are do dominate at times. Really is amazing how the weird seem to be everywhere. And that is very time consuming.

I am doing my best to try and focus on not letting them rule. I wish they would invent a pill for such people.

Well I guess there are mellow pills out there. Not sure where find them at times. At least in terms of legally.

But that is okay. I'm prepared to do what is necessary to give this whole deal some balance.

I think that for me translates into stuffing on the unstable people somewhere appropriate. Like say a nut ward.

Okay, I know you can't expect to find that every often. Wishful thinking I guess. But I do like the idea.

And I do my best to come up with good options. It is called sending them off to deal with somebody else.

Nothing makes heaven in my world that not dealing with the red tape demons. I love getting rid of them when I can.

Just doesn't happen quite as often as I like. But the nice thing is that just is not a means to improving the day.

I am hopeful though. I am going to work on this from the point of spiking the water cooler at work.

Well won't admit it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home