Thursday, April 24, 2008

RIGHT ON

A hopeful step in the right direction. Which would be great if it worked out that way. But like most things with the word right, it seldom stays right.

Now if it went left that might not be so bad. Left is not necessarily wrong. It is well in a different direction.

That is okay if the direction still works. But too often it just leaves me going huh. Mainly because people are just to difficult.

They just manage to mess up and then can't quite be right on. More like right off. And that does not help.

Oh well I am working on improving. Which starts by not paying attention to anyone else's stupid steps.

Now that really makes it fun. You can let them march off full of confidence and stupidity. Then when the fall on their face, you just snicker.

Not too loud though. Don't want it to be obvious. Not a good thing. Because they do have a tendency to get pissed if you gloat.

It is the secret to success. Don't let yourself celebrate too loudly. Well not where they can hear you.

Better to do it when they are not around. That will truly make the difference. Unless you have death wish, and that is never a good option.

Still I do cherish this wonderful option of making life full of turns that don't bring grief. A few that really help.

Only problem is finding the time to not give myself grief in the process. This is hardly a good deal if it makes me miserable.

However, with the right kind of effort, no problem. I do manage to find the right on option.

Oh well that will be a matter of my choice. Got to admit that one. Not always a choice I wish would work, but one I want to have happen.

But the best part of all of it is when I can make the whole thing up. See the right lie always make for a perfect step.

One where nobody finds out till I'm done that I even took any steps. Now that is kind that works for the best.

Got to love it when you don't have to lie just step sideways while the other guy falls on his butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home