Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GETTING IT RIGHT

A wonderful sentiment that has no basis in reality. I wish it did, but alas it doesn't work that way.

Nor does it ever change that I can think of. Why? Because of the fact that too many simply don't want it that way.

Now I say that from the simple point of view that too many to me don't want things to be done right. I say that because it is true.

If we really wanted to do it right why would we keep missing up so much and do it a second time. Like we need lot of practice at failing.

That is not quite my idea of a good option. I really don't think we would work so hard and repeating stupid if we didn't enjoy it.

I can appreciate that is not quite the way some will not agree with that opinion. To which I say, so what?

I just get tired of the silliness of pretending things are okay. That we have everything under control.

And how somehow tomorrow things will magically improve. Of course they never do. They just get worse.

Like you know we went to school and told the teacher the dog ate our homework when we never did it in the first place. Then it just somehow stays stupid.

Oh we fake going through taking the test. And we might even pass by luck. But we are still stupid.

And that is the way it stays even when we spend the time being goofy and pretending we are educated. Which we never are.

But it sounds so much better than saying, hey I don't give a crap. And I won't give a crap tomorrow either.

Why should we keep pretending on that part? I really think it would work so much better if we did find the truth.

Then we could you know savor the joy of making it all a game. Oh yeah that would be so much fun.

We could make up stupid rules for rewarding the biggest lies. And the ones that make us seem perfect even better.

Well just a thought at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home