Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YET

This is not a good word. It is one that can drive you nuts. Like having someone point a gun at your head. Yuck!

So naturally I prefer to not here it. For it always implies that sooner or later disaster will take place.

And who needs that? Not me. But then you know I do my best to avoid any places this word my end up being used.

Yet always lingers as a pain in the butt. Something waiting to happen. A disaster put on hold till it can causes the worst problems.

And the biggest pain is knowing yet is a death sentence. Those times when you can't escape the fact that you are going to be wiped out.

Fortunately most times of yet at not that bad. They are more like waiting to go to the dentist.

You know it will be painful and costly, but you will survive. So for that you spend the time being grateful it isn't worse.

Still yet is never a good possibility. Yep that is not a good option. There are no time sof yet, which you can smile about.

Wish there were. I would love to have a few cases of yet that were for good reasons. Just the type you sit back and dream about.

However that is fantasy and not reality. So instead I just sit and imagine. Do my best to not let the yets become nightmares.

Sort of helps when you can make that happen. The best way is to be sure somebody else gets stuck with the yucky yets.

I know that sounds silly perhaps. but it really is a big deal. You just make sure you have a scapegoat.

Ah, those are so nice to find. And let me know that is treasure to find. Such a rare quality.

But then you never know when it will be the kind of luck that makes you smile. Yeah, that is a blessing too.

Oh well till that happens, I can savor the moments I do let the yets become a headache. That really adds to the grief.

And who needs that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home