Saturday, March 15, 2008

FREE CHOICE

Ah, the joy of the times when you feel you are free. Would they were always those that lasted.

But alas somebody bothers to make sure it doesn't happen. Those are the others who intentionally try and take away your freedom.

I call them time thieves. These are the worst kinds of creatures. They are the types who live you make sure they steal what is most precious.

Now the clever part is how this is not a crime. It is a stealing that truly is legal because you can't complain to the cops.

One can steal your money and they may go to jail. Steal any possession you own and it can lead to the cell hotel.

But time, try and call the cops on that one. Yep, that is not something you have the least chance of ending.

And because of that you have to watch out for those kinds of thieves constantly. Which really is so darn frustrating at times.

Because such people are often very sneaky. They can lie so much. Yep, they know how to convince you there are cool when they are not.

But that is why you have to be extra careful that you don't let them get away with it if you can avoid it. That translates into being careful.

Let me tell you that is not easy either. For these kinds of thieves are often very close in terms of family or friends. And in my case that includes my employees. As well as voters.

They all conspired in some way to shrink my options in terms of being free. And let me tell you I work so hard to make that time available too.

I guess I wouldn't mind if this was really necessary. But it isn't. I do appreciate that people have needs.

I also appreciate I have to help them with the needs. However, does it have to be every second?

Well the big problem is that they do happen to you know weave in this deal on the need they have should be addressed right now. I can appreciate this aspect.

Still, what can I say? Please take the time to at least make an appointment. And that is fair. Only I will not you know say when you will get that appointment. It will be in your life time though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home