Sunday, March 16, 2008

BILLS OF SALES

Ah, the prove we are owners. Not the bad feeling. Just the little element that says, I'm so proud.

Only problem is when that bill of sale does not happen to be true. We get one to possess, but what we bought doesn't exist.

Now I imagine a few would say that doesn't happen. But in reality it happens way to often in many ways.

And most often the bill of goods is only in our heads. Yep that is why it is a problem. Nobody tests its reality.

Instead we merely never accept that our trust is not based on a fantasy. Now that is the biggest problem.

See we don't have to really make this based upon a tangible issue. It can be based on something totally in our minds.

Which is what happens in most cases. We just imagine that the goods being offer by some lips is real.

Then naturally we find out the whole things was not true. Because we just presumed somebody told the truth.

And I am a master at this type of seduction. It is so wonderful to endure. We just love every second of raising people's hopes for no reason.

This suck in term if you are a consumer. But hey what can I say? It is life. And as a politician I do savor this joy.

I love to offer trust for a promise. Say anything to get the person's money, then whammo, you got the cash and they get the shaft.

Now that is real good business. Well it is to me. Perhaps not to somebody else. But to me.

And all we need is a chance to bring this whole thing under a certain level of scrutiny. One where the world embraces bills of sale as intended. Being one big lie.

Now I think when we do this we are so well off. Real trade can take place. Honestly can be forgotten.

And ethics too. Yep we savor this so much. I do at least. When we have the time to make it so perfect.
Or close enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home