Monday, March 10, 2008

DO OR FORGET IT

Now this ought to be simple to understand. Shouldn't be complicated at all. A little rule of life that is easy to follow.

All you have to do is accept that you must follow a certain path of conformity and never veer from it. Unless you have a good excuse.

Which always happens for me. I truly do savor the times of change. Well the ones where I get out of a problem. Now that is a pleasure to be sure.

And you can be sure I truly do find such moments most memorable. Not that it matters that much.

Just a nice thing to image as happening. Which really counts in my book. Yep, that really counts with me.

But then it is so hard to be able to make this actually happen when I want it to happen. Mainly because there are so many jerks in the world.

Yep that is one of the main problems. You just can't get enough people to appreciate this issue.

So that means a person needs to be careful to lie about the priority. Really that is what counts.

You just have to be able to make people think quitting is a good thing and not the coward's choice. Well sounds good that way.

But then it can be hard to always appreciate for its real merits. You have to focus on making it appear very sincere.

Then no problems. Just have a chance to move on and that will be without the other person hanging on.

Oh you might have to you know offer them up as a sacrifice to the cause. It is an understandable option.

I didn't say the other person will necessarily accept it. Just that it does work out that way. And it is a fact of life you do have to lie about from time to time.

I know I mentioned that part before. But that s because it is important to not forget. Which is not that hard to remember.

Just takes enough times of having people end up being violated and then they get used to the idea. And you get used to not feeling guilty about it. That is the best part. In fact it is so much fun I will go and find somebody deserving of it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home