Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPELLING IT OUT

I have to confess I do enjoy this. Dealing with people who demand details. They require every item be spelled out.

Like they are experts on it. Which is a joke naturally, because most of the time they have no idea what it means.

So they love to make it look like they are smart, but in the process look like idiots. Which makes for a good laugh.

Until you come to the point that they start expecting results. That is the bad part. For it in no way results in a good option.

But I do try to humor them. Which amounts to telling them what they want to hear. Things like how I appreciate their insight.

Of course I would appreciate it if they really had any. But they never do. Just expect you to think they do.

Ah, life is such a joy in that regard. Spending time with morons who think they are geniuses.

I personally don't mind that much. After all they are such a thrill to deal with when they are ready to save the world.

It never quite works out that way. More like they just spend their time telling you their wisdom, which really sucks.

All you have to do is smile. Yep, smiling makes it all seem okay. To them at least. Hardly in real life.

But I am working on ways to get a better control on that part. Which is not easy. For idiots are hard to help improve their stupidity.

Unless you get to run over them with a truck. Then you can really feel better about it. They will just be a wet spot.

You can forget them later. As in the next second. Always so easy to accomplish with the right effort.

Ah, life is such a blessing in that regard. One more time and then it is all a joy. A perfect composure of stupidity in art.

I like that phrase. Really does zing to me. Maybe I will have to figure a way to add it into some speech.

Yep, I can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home