Thursday, March 13, 2008

POSITIVE

Oh yeah, the joy of being sure. Of being the prophet who sees things nobody else sees and rejoices over the treasure you know are real.

Now if it worked that way for real, cool. But I know too many prophets who went to the school of stupid.

And they stayed there. No matter how much they honestly talked about success and knowing the future, they were idiots.

I say that because mainly they never bother to you know see reality as reality. Meaning even when they failed they thought they were great.

It is one thing to forecast the future, but darn it all if you are dumb and stupid about it then shut up. Yeah give us a break.

I mean it is alright if you are just human and can't be other than like the rest of us I won't hate you for it. Nor will others.

But if you are going to be stupid and keep predicted even after you fail, forget. Take a vacation and don't come back.

I'm sorry, but I really don't need to have more prophets around. I have too many now who work for me.

Now basically we are talking about people who fall into one of two categories. They are either people who are stupid and only see the world as ending or those who are morons and never see anything bad coming.

Like this is a good option for me? Am I suppose to be thrilled with such information? I don't think so.

Nope, I have preferred to just ignore them. If this worked then I would totally be thrilled. Jus toddle off and find somebody else to thrill.

Yeah, you can do it. I sure won't bother you over it. Not me. I would prefer to keep that as an option.

Providing you will do that and never bother me again with it. But noo, that never happens.

Once they move on they have to come back and tell you more. Like I really give a crap to have them to that.

Just seem to be a curse I have to endure. Really is not a joy. And you can be sure I don't enjoy it. Other than when I can talk about the person behind their backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home