Friday, March 14, 2008

THE GOOD STRIFE

Well, I'm sure this might appear to be a contradiction. Yeah, this is such an important issue to deal with on so many critical levels.

And I have done this from the perspective that it must be something you actually accept. Essentially that there are times when one truly does need to deal with stress as having a good quality.

Not that we can always do that. In fact I imagine most people would treat this whole idea as stupid.

Which probably the reason they would end up hating themselves for all the stress they can handle. And that makes them so miserable.

Yep, it is really a big problem. And you can be sure that I truly do find it as necessary to find an outlet to vent in a positive way.

I'm not talking about this being the usual thing like getting drunk to forget. Some would treat it that way, but not me.

No, that is not my idea of a good solution. It is a means to surviving in some ways, but not a perfect way.

So I look for other more constructive options. Which can include some terrific options. And that includes anything, which will be a plus in the long run.

Now for me this includes things such as opportunities to get rid of the stress and find a good benefit in the process. This is not always easy.

For me the best option is to be sure I do this in a way that truly blesses. Well in terms of my own life.

Now that isn't truly very had to accomplish in some ways. And you can be sure I find healthy options whenever I can.

Some times this comes down to a simple matter of what gives joy. Not all that hard to find though.

It is just a matter of being sure that I take the time to find the right options. For me this includes ways to inflict harm on others without getting hurt yourself.

This really is so important. You need to be able to smile afterwards. And not in any ay become a boomerang that comes back to stab you in the back.

Which can be so important when you are planning good ways to beat the stress. We all need that. And I have my list ready for the perfect option on sale for the right price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home