Monday, March 17, 2008

STILL

This is the journey of presumption. You think things are perfect and better than the past comes back to rot your dreams.

Which is not quite the type of joy I like to consider. But then one can't always get one's choice in such situations.

So we do the best we can. Well that is the simple way of saying we wimp out. You know just give up.

Then right in the middle of when we think it is all a good thing and life is cool, then the past kicks us in the behind. And that really sucks.

I mean I want the past to stay the past when it comes to crap. Good things should be forever, but bad things forget it.

However, that doesn't quite make it in terms of when you face the same kind of problem with confidence and end up getting kicked in the butt. I hate those moments.

But then I do work so hard and doing what I can to forget. You know, do what I can to pretend the past never happen.

I work so hard to make that a reality. I just wish so many others didn't mess it up by remembering.

They are the biggest problem. Just always cause the biggest concerns. Like I need that help.

Which of course is never help. It sucks, but try getting them to appreciate it. This is never easy to be sure.

I do enjoy when I can find some creative way to not deal with such people. Which is always easier when I just hide.

And the trick is to do this without being caught. Lots of creativity needed for that one. But I do manage at times.

The best way is through diversion. I just keep the person to busy to talk to me. Yeah, send them elsewhere.

And if all goes well, which is seldom, I can achieve this without a headache. That would be worth avoiding.

But then we do learn from such adventures. And hopefully you know without the need for any questions later. Amnesia is such a joy when you fake it and I do that a lot at times when being asked to many questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home