Sunday, March 09, 2008

PRIVACY

Aw, that is such a fun thing. Honestly, I do so love the idea of having secrets. Now let's be fair about this, we all have secrets.

And you can be sure I plan on keeping mine that way. Yep, that is important. You have to always have to have a shot at not looking stupid.

Now that is really the critical part to me. And why anyone can't understand that I have no idea.

Personally, I think it is the system's fault. We have you know, this climate where we want perfect leaders.

Why, I have no idea. But they better appear that way. And naturally they are not actually perfect.

But that is okay, they like to be regarded as perfect or face never getting elected. So the effort has to be made to you know pretend.

And I am right there with them. I defend the right to keep secrets. I just don't do it publicly.

I'm definitely not going to do that. Nope that is not the option I would choose. It causes too many problems.

But neither do I regard myself to be in a position where I make the effort to creation the illusion of being perfect. I said it is an illusion.

I just don't tell the public that. I sure wouldn't care to volunteer the fact to them. Nope, that is not a wise choice.

Which is why I don't bother to make the effort to have full disclosure. That myth of honesty where you pretend you have nothing to hide.

Oh it is impressive. People like the idea of honesty. Just as long as they never find out it is all a con.

But that is okay. You just have to be careful. You know never actually make it a big deal.

Just quietly go about lying and keeping plenty of secrets. Which always is makes me happy when I can find somebody else's secrets and expose them.

Yeah, this is nothing that gives more joy than the chance to reveal when somebody else is hiding some nice juicy scandal. And to do that without being caught yourself is truly heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home