Thursday, March 20, 2008

PERHAPS

This is like maybe, but not quite as definitive from my point of view. You know maybe means a chance.

Perhaps is more like can't say for sure. Not exactly the most uplifting of options to be sure.

But that is okay. I don't mind when there is some question in terms of certainty. It sort of is fine under some situations.

Now for me this is a major deal as a politician. I love the times I can dangle this out for the voters.

Also for my employees and any gal I happen to meet in a bar. Oh yeah that is so much fun in the right situations.

And I do love when it is conditional. Like perhaps this will happen if this happens. And so on and so on.

However it does make for some very nice negotiations. If you pick your words correctly then you can lie and they will never know it.

One of those types of things where you come back later when they are all upset and say, well I said perhaps. I never said it was for sure.

That really gets the sneers. Yep. Nobody enjoys being made to feel like they are stupid. Which is how they feel for not paying attention.

However, I just love the tease. You take the person from a possible chance at heaven to something more devastating.

And that is so much fun. Still I do sort of regret when this happens at times. Mainly when it happens to me.

Just what is the downside for me on this. And you can be sure that I really do love when that happen other than to me.

Ah I did repeat myself. Well that is because it is so much fun. And I find it worth remembering.

But then life can be so much fun when you give it a chance. And this I will do at times. Some it works better than others.

So I shall tarry ever on that thought. Make it mind till it comes home for another joy that can be savor.
And you can quote me if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home