Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MAYBE

Ah, well this can be soo exciting. Those moment of real possibility. Not enough to let you feel hopeful, just enough to lie about it.

So that is always a good option to no hope whatsoever. Which is never a source of joy. It is amazing how just having something to look forward to will make you smile and feel better.

Now it does help if this is a real option. Because if it is fake, well then it sort of takes the magic out of the moment.

Which is what is very important to avoid. And you might think we would all understand. But nope, just doesn't happen.

So instead we kind of fail in our efforts to achieve this at all. Just get trap in the corridors of no way.

That is the suck zone where you just can't feel good about anything. So you sit back and groan and complain.

It might feel good in a bad way, but you know it never helps improve things. Nope that is not the way to see things feel like tomorrow is good.

Let me tell you it is wonderful what dreams can do for that feeling. And they don't even have to come true.

Just be a maybe. As in someday. It is enough to keep people trying and let me tell you that is a very big plus.

And that really is the most important part you understand. You have to be able to take this to a point where grumps smile.

Now that really does make it all worth while. I love making people happy. And if I can accomplish it then I'm happy.

I just hate though when they get so disappointed to find out it was all a lie. Well, I meant for the best.

At least they had a few seconds of happiness. And I was very grateful for when they managed to be grateful.

Those extra funds they gave me were so thoughtful and helpful for the times when they found out there was no maybe. It gave me a chance to soak up enough brew so I didn't here their cries.

Got to start the maybes somewhere at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home