Saturday, March 22, 2008

EVIDENCES

A very important issue when talking about most things. We need those proofs about a given situation.

Not just a theory, but the details that make a issue real. You know so it will become more than an opinion.

Now the problem is making sure it is based on fact and not speculation. Just can't take a person's word for anything that is in any way life threatening.

One does have to depend on the information provide at least being truth before you panic. That is a rather essential aspect.

But not to everyone. Apparently this is not a major need in the minds of some. Otherwise gossip wouldn't be so effective.

However, you can depend on it definitely being obvious in my book. I want to see it actually be proved.

Now that is providing you are talking where you want my help. If you want to tell me the world is made of lard, fine.

I don't mind if that works for you. Only don't tell me that my butt is going to depend on it if you are not going to prove it.

That is where you can expect me to have a problem. Oh yeah a really big one too. I mean really, if you want me to get all excited then fine, prove to me I have a reason to trust you.

Oh well, that is my criteria. Not everyone else. I am grateful for that being part of the nice aspect.

See in terms of my telling others crap. That really is essential they don't ask for facts to back up my claims.

Really it is a rather important aspect. I love how this works. They tell me crap and I don't believe it.

But I sure expect them to believe. Oh well that is the way I love to make things work. And being a politician it really works in my favor.

All of which is part of the nice way that life works. I will tell you a story and that is enough.

As long as you take the time to behave and listen to my tale and buy it without question. That is the key for me. To keep things the way I need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home