Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NEVER ON A NEVER

Well one thing I do know is that never seldom really means never. And that is great when you are talking about things you don't want to be a never.

Like when somebody vows in a campaign promise to never let a given problem continue. Now why they have decided to pick out the very things I need to work on I have no idea.

Just seems to work out that way. And boy does that suck. You can be sure that I do not like people deciding to make a never out of one of my hobbies.

Course this only becomes a concern when they decide to actually keep that promise. Which requires them to get elected first.

I normally do what I can to short circuit those priorities. Which is not as hard as some might imagine.

That is because the never people seldom are able to control their idea of never. They always get carried away.

It starts out decent. They focus on something is a good idea for never. A process deserving of control.

But that becomes an addiction. Before you know it, they are trying to never all kinds of things.

And that never works. Well not in the long run. Just becomes another set of rules nobody bothers to remember.

Which is why they waste our time. A bunch of wonderful words that mean nothing in terms of permanence.

But I do enjoy the circus. And watching a bunch of never clowns be anal retentive and not be realistic can be so much fun.

Oh yeah I do love that part. Really makes me day. I just wish there was a chance to get more popcorn to watch them.

And I would enjoy if they also had you know one of those little cars where a dozen clowns came out. I would like that too.

But then it is fun to see them just the same. Which is really the main part. A chance to smile.

That is the only part their never, which really works. For they make sure it never gets boring or predictable. And that I truly do love. Because it is the part of life that leads to smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home