Saturday, February 02, 2008

FEASTING WITHOUT FAMINE

Now you would think this would be understood. It is rather hard to do much feasting when you are in a famine.

So what am I getting at then? This is sort of a metaphor type of things. I'm not much for literary terms, but in this case it seemed to fit.

Which is because it applies so well to some people's idea of approach to having fun. Now you can go, ah-so.

See you can feast in a famine if you are doing something crazy such as one who enjoys being miserable. Now that can really make a person thrilled.

And it is the one thing that does annoy me. I'm sorry. but you can not do that from my view.

Unless your goal is to not enjoy life. Which doesn't not work for me. Because I want to live.

Yeah, what kind of life is it when you get nothing in return? Come on tell me that is a good thing?

Not to me. As far as I'm concern it sucks. Why kind of moron really thinks life can be enjoyed by being miserable?

That will never be my idea of a good time. Oh you can do it if you want. Be my guess. Knock yourself out.

I will prefer to just sit back and be happy while you are miserable. Hey, you can knock yourself out savoring all the famine times you want.

As for myself, I plan on partying. And the nice thing is knowing how it will always be such a joy.

That is because of the fact that some people will never enjoy life it is means they have to learn to find a way to do something without whining. Yeah, that I can do without.

Which is the best way to consider it. Just feeling sad for these poor misguiding souls. Yep, just you know letting them wallow in their silliness.

Meanwhile, pass the joy and all the fun. For I intend to party. And keep it up till I am in a coma.

That is of course the fun part. Well for me. I truly do savor those seconds of joy. Which I intend to try and improve with time. Hopefully in my life time too. At least before tormorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home