Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Why is it that the people who feel this way never admit it? They are always the ones who act as if they are the most tolerant and reasonable people on the planet and the whole time they are closet dictators.

It is like as long as you don't notice my horns or that whip I'm holding we will get along fine. Course they never put it that way.

They just are such a pain in the butt as being demanding. And the one thing you can be sure is that they will never ever be honest on that aspect.

Now one can be opinionated without being so intolerant that nobody else can stand to be around you. That happens a lot with some people.

Which is where the fine art of politics is so essential. For me the concept of my way or the highway truly was tailor made for politics.

It is just with politics the skilled politician can manage it in a way to set this standard while making you think it is your idea. And if you work it right, the person actually will thank you for the abuse.

Yep, those are the most special moments. Victories of the mind where you never find a shot to get a the win.

And the defeated end up so grateful for their defeat. Why heck they will even regard it as an honor if you phrase it right.

Trust me, well I guess as a politician that isn't the best choice of words, but in this situation I think I do a good job of making sure I set standards they we can all live with. Sounds really good doesn't it?

And believe me I am darn happy when this deal is crafted in a way that makes it work for me. Which almost always how it works out.

Well from my view. Those stunned looks and questions on confused faces are to be cherished.

Since with the right wrapping my tongue around somebody's brain leaves them totally clueless I am always thrilled. The things we cherish in life can be amazing at times.

But what can I say? It is a living. And let me tell you a mighty find one for me too. I take pride in that accomplishment.

So I do hope some of you will manage to come and visit my city. Be sure to bring a big bag of cash. And a I smile. I always like to see people enjoying themselves even if they are just too confused to know they are miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home