Thursday, January 31, 2008

WHATEVER IS FAIR

A great concept. But I think when that is said, fair is often sacrificed. Mainly because it depends on who is defining what is fair.

A very definite problem too. For it seems the people who take time to talk about fair are the least likely to really be fair.

Now the first rule in that regard to me is that you avoid expecting fair from a guy who lives in a mansion. I doubt he got it by being fair.

For me the same applies to the bible thumpers. That one sort of puzzles me. I mean they have God on their side, so they should have even more reason to be fair.

Lots of luck having that happen. Oh if you want them to cut our your heart and then say I love you they can do that real good.

But fair? Nope, just isn't going to happen. Not any time soon as far as I can tell. Which means I don't have any reason to spend time worrying about their idea of fair.

And naturally I have to include the politicians in that camp. We are very good at not being far.

But at least we make you feel good about it. You know, I nice big fat lie to make sure the person has a reason to smile.

Oh I suppose it would take too long of a list to mention all the members of the hall of shame when it comes to fairness. I personally think we ought to hand out trophies for those who are most creative.

Yeah, a nice little recognition for being the best at shafting people. I think it would work great.

Might be a pain though because the same people would end up winning every time. And that would certainly be in keeping with the theme.

But then it might get complicated. You know after a while it might result in some ties. That would really suck.

Because we couldn't end up having anyone be able to deal with it fairly. They would all end up cheating.

Yep a real complication to be sure. One that I know would be a good one too. For nobody would enjoy that option.

So I guess we would have to work on that option. Would sort of be important too. But that is okay, I have time. You always have time when you cheat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home