Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WHATEVER, WHATEVER

Oh yeah the old, it doesn't matter it is all cool routine. Whatever is such a great word. You aren't saying you agree with something or hated it, just don't care.

Not caring can be such a blessing. You don't get mad, you don't stress out because it doesn't matter at all what happens.

I love that feeling. Sort of like being bored only with a dash of relief because you are not going to have a reason to be upset.

Really feels so good. And let me tell you that is one of those truly cherished times in life. I really do savor them myself.

Not that they are a good substitute for the times when life is worthy of smiles, but better than when you feel like crap. And that is one time I really love to avoid.

What can I say? It is a living. And for that I am grateful. Yeah, it deserves that reflection in my mind.

Which is why I enjoy when I can have those neutral moments. A special time of blandness that leaves you with a reason to smile.

Not because you are happy, but because you are not sad. Which is really something worth while at times.

After all who wants to be unhappy all the time? And you can't be happy constantly either.

Wish you could, but there are too many devoted to stealing another's happy. Can't be avoided.

Nope, wish it could, but there are some out there that really derive their joy from other's misery.

I have to admit that I have done that at times. And amazingly it just sort of drives me nuts.

Because I can't always enjoy it. Something comes over me, I don't know, getting bored with the routine, maybe even a hint of conscience.

In any event there are times after I have plundered somebody's bank account I still end up saying, whatever. Kind of said, but better than feeling guilty.

And if I work it right then I am really happy. I go off to dream land with a nice thoughts of whatever resulting from me having a big bag of money and able to spend it anyway I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home