Saturday, January 26, 2008

TAKE IT ALL

Yep, this is a good philosophy. Well it is to me. I love the concept of winner takes all. Well as long as I am the one who is the winners

I'm not as sure that I love when the other person wins though. I will admit that part. Maybe not the kind of philosophy that some would regard as a good thing, but I like it.

Oh yes, I agree that is a double standard. But so what? Double standards are common in life. A lot more than some would care to admit to.

Meanwhile I will grant others the illusion of claiming they more generous that me in that regard. They want to win, but want to be good loser.

Nice theory, if only a theory. Really let's be honest here winning is always more popular than losing.

Why wouldn't it be? With winning you get trophies and joy. With losing you only get to say you tried.

I for one do not regard that as a good option. Oh to some it might be, but not me. I want to improve the odds of success even if you lose.

How do I accomplish that? Simple. By never losing. Okay that might sound impossible, but it really isn't.

All it requires is creativity in the rule department. Yep, a little messaging of the rules will always make things better.

At least for me it will. Because I always altar the rules in my favor. And there is nothing more satisfying than having a win, even if you don't admit you cheated.

It is the illusion, which really counts. Oh I didn't say others accepted it. Just is from my view reality.

So I got my medals by stealing and lying. Hey, I got them, that is what counts. And that for me is what makes a person a winners.

Well, maybe not in a way that others will agree, but what the heck, I figure a win is a win. And you can be sure I keep that record so it comes out a I want.

Which I figure is what is important. But then that is my view. Not something that will work for others.

But that is there problem and I want to be sure I keep it that way. To let them stress while I enjoy.

Then I can savor the moment so to speak and that makes it all worth while. Well to me at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home