Sunday, February 03, 2008

BIG DEALS IN SMALL POTS

Now for me this is the kind of pot used in poker. As in chips or money. It is when you have taken a gamble and it paid off.

So you have a right to feel proud. Only you can quite get somebody else to appreciate it. For they only see that it doesn't appear like a big pay off.

Which naturally to me is a big plus. For it means they don't recognize the benefit. All they have is a small minded view.

So that you don't have to worry about them being able to see the long term benefits. Which keeps them from moving ahead.

Because they don't have the ability to enjoy small victories. See that works in my favor. For they will never see any pot as a blessing.

And it really is the way it works. They just don't value what is important. As for me, well I do savor those little gambles.

That is because I see them as a foretaste of something better coming. I did give up on trying to enhance such thinking long ago.

Small minds never have eyes to dream. You may quote me if you wish. I won't even expect any credit.

And I'm so glad when it happen that way. For they will not risk. All the more for me then.

Am I being selfish? Of course. Always willing to be able to do. I love those who talk about thinking outside the box.

Normally from what I've seen such people don't really ever think outside of anything. They are too busy stressing.

So I love when they mention it like are you impressed yet or what? The answer is no, not at all.

Course I never tell them that. It would be a waste of time. Nobody with an inability to dream is going to see anyway.

So you just have to pity them. I know I do. Not enough to share though. Why should I suffer because of them?

And so I let them gamble at their level, which is never and I gamble at mine, which is a lot.
And we both live happily ever after, only I don't have to lie about it as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home