Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SAVE IT FOR NEVER

Now this is a big problem at my house. I have too many times when my family things something that is totally worthless is a treasure.

I'm sorry, but crap is crap. And garbage is garbage too. All I have to is get my family to accept that.

And if that wasn't enough of a problem, I do have to deal with the issue of the people who follow the same policy at work. As Mayor I would like to thing I might have some input into that process.

At least in theory it is suppose to work that way. However, things get sort of lost in the process of application.

Oh, I'm not saying there isn't an attempt made to create the illusion of cooperation. And they even make it look real.

But like to many situations that just never translates into actual reality. I mean it all sounds fun and great. Just never how it happens when applied.

Which is always such a pain to deal with. All those lies and excuse are really such annoyance.

It is just hard coming up with enough of them to make my dodging the reality work. I get tired from all that creating.

And I don't have any way to get thanked at all. Nope, not in anyway. And you would think I might have some chance at accomplishing that.

Still, the primary issue here is with people who you know don't want to do something. They are really the big problem.

For they will do they best to out lazy me. Which really is not easy. I am so proficient at not doing things.

So when these people want to give me lame excuses for not getting rid of crap, I sure do take time come up with some appropriate counter. Which might even be enough if they would take the hint.

But then they want to have a committee to discuss. Which is one of my old ploys. And it doesn't work for me either.

So in the end, I normally wait till they are all on break and make the offending crap disappear. Wish I could do that with a few of the help, but is too radical.

I can dream at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home