Sunday, January 20, 2008

GO FORTH AND...

Well, this is definitely a nice option. Love the idea of going forth and having a chance to savor something good.

The and part does sort of make that open to options. I like it that way. You know a chance to pursue any number of options.

I'm not sure and is always interpreted that way. Not as far as I can determine. Wish it was otherwise.

After all lets be fair about this, pursuing happiness is condoned by the government. It is in the constitution.

So there. It ought to be fair for all of us to understand. Just no problem with anyone complaining.

Well at least their shouldn't be. But does that work that way? No. You have too many that can view this as not a proper use of freedom.

So I go ah-hah. Since when does that apply to me. Just because you don't think so, doesn't mean I do.

Feels good to say even if doesn't apply the way I want it too. What can I say? I do believe in freedom. And all the more for me.

So if that means I need to do a little massaging to keep the facts correct, I will. And there for while some may not go forth and do anything, I will.

Yep, that will be my motto. Only problem is that we need to be sure others don't get in the way.

I hate when that happens. Because they are not going to in any way help me out with this situation.

What is needed is to move ahead. One step at a time. Oh yeah, and I just keep stepping while some don't.

Alas that is a way that doesn't always get us the choices we want. I wish it did. But I have invested myself in the joy of planning.

Yep, while some won't go forth and make the day better, I will. For me that means I will keep up the good work.

As in work for me. In which case I will move ahead and hope that nobody bothers me about it again.

Hope burns bright, even if we don't want to pass the matches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home