Saturday, December 22, 2007

REMAINS

Now this is a great. The times when you feel like a survivor. In a good way you understand. Not a bad one.

There is enough bad crap in the world. I don't wish to add to it. And so I would prefer to just have the joy of looking at what is left over and feeling good about it.

That is the upside. Yep, a nice reason to have a smile when you think things are falling apart.

Only in a way this does fall under the category of the half a glass thing. You know if you think it is half empty you are a pessimist. If you see it as half full then you are an optimists.

It still translates into it being a half a glass of whatever. And that you can't change. Not sure I really care either.

I'm totally happy just being able to take the clutter that doesn't get wiped out by my antics and feeling good about it. Love being creative with what is left.

Yep, that works for me. Honestly I do confess that is important in my view. Some reason it really does inspire me.

Just guess that makes it all seem okay in my view. A chance to take it all in my thinking and make it feel good.

Yep, if you can't do that then life really does suck and I do prefer to avoid that option if possible. Which comes from the simple option of making things simple.

Just take that stupid glass and get on with your life. Pleaaasee! Yeah, shut up about the stupid glass and give us a break.

Another tidbit of advice from one who thinks you need to know the truth. And since I never tell the true then perhaps it is best to find it elsewhere.

Which is a truth in itself. Isn't that special? I think so. And I am very happy when it works out that way.

I just have to avoid the people who get hung up on this. There are too many out there. And I have started a list.

It seems to get longer all the time. Which doesn't make me very happy. I can get writers cramps from all that writing.

Grateful to have it out there where I can just enjoy though. For that is what makes life worth another smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home